Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Episode 1 - How to be Happy



Listen to episode 1





Powered by Podbean.com

...or download it to your PC


Our debut podcast, featuring regular panelists Winston and Jesse. RY and my housemate happened to be in the studio at the time and decided to add a few words too.

Topics discussed include the new CGI blockbuster 10 000 BC, the US election, the works of Aldous Huxley and sham marriages for fun and profit.


Jesse thought the girl from 10,000BC was played by Lindsay Lohan (she wasn't). Listeners, let us know what you think.

In other news, Jesse may be getting a public service job and thus might not be appearing in next week's podcast. In any case, I'll keep you up to date with his employment progress. RY and my housemate Chris were sitting on the couch on the other side of mic which explains why they might not be too audible at times. They were also making occasional inappropriate hand gestures and decided to have a game of pool in the middle of the podcast which was just rude.

On listening to the podcast again, I realise we needed more direction on set issues instead of just saying whatever comes to mind, so I've decided to just have at least a couple of things to talk about beforehand. We'd like to open this up to our listeners on this - let us know what you want to hear.

Toward the end of the podcast you will hear Jesse whisper 'sponsers' to me. Now, I didn't forget, I was just making sure we had wrapped up the show before plugging our supporters, but in any case I'd like to apologise formally right now to Vanguard, AOL.com and Audible.com.

Oh and finally we mentioned a nifty little website that let's you compare your face to which celebrity you most resemble. I look like Jackie Chan and Jesse looks like Ehud Olmert. As promised, here is the site : www.myheritage.com. Perhaps Camilla might want to give this a spin.

No comments: